Deeds not words.
All Doctor's Recipes products are made with care and love from pure and natural ingredients.
Mission & Vision
At Doctor's Recipes, we always put customers’ well-being and safety at the forefront by
- holding ourselves to the highest standard in terms of ingredients, quality purity, and safety;
- helping those who trust our brand live longer, healthier lives with our naturally source, science-based health supplements.
Trusted Brand, Best Friend
Encompassing All Accessible Exclusive Nutritional Remedies
Why Trust Us
Doctor's Recipes provides you all products of superior quality by
- Setting stringent quality control standards in our GMP certified facility in the USA;
- Ensuring ingredients sourced from suppliers undergoing a rigorous audit process;
- Enlisting third party labs to ensure potency and purity.
Optimal health delivered to you all.
Point of Contact
3100 W Ray Rd Chandler, AZ 55226
24 hour available
Join the conversation
Reach out on social media or see what other customers have to say.
Yes, all our probiotics are vegan-friendly.
All Doctor’s Recipes products use Non-GMO ingredients.
Yes, all our probiotics are 100% natural and pure without any sugar, starch, artificial colors, , fillers, flavors, sweeteners, or preservatives.
Yes! All of our products are free of the 8 most common allergies including soy, dairy, egg, wheat, fish, shellfish, tree nuts and peanuts. They are also free of soy, gluten, dairy, egg, wheat, fish, shellfish, tree nuts, peanuts and corn.
Keep your bottle in a cool, dry place out of direct sunlight. Leave it in a place that reminds you to take your probiotics each day to stay on track. Refrigeration is recommended but not required.
By law, the FDA does not approve dietary supplements. However, at Doctor’s Recipes, our products are manufactured in accordance with the FDA’s cGMPs (current Good Manufacturing Practices), which help ensure quality and safety.
You can see our blogs for more details about our products.
Perfect Combination for Women's Digestive Health: Probiotics + Prebiotics + Cranberry;
The Benefits of Probiotics: How Probiotics Nourish Your Digestive System